In this post, I’ll show a chart property that will help you display all axis labels. But before I do that, here are some things that you need to consider:
- The reason SSRS hides those axis labels is because there might be too many data points to display. Before you show all axis labels, you’ll have to consider if you want to show a very busy chart.
- Is there a possibility of drill down here? For example, if charting Subcategory vs. Sales Revenue might look busy, is it possible to charting Category vs. Sales Revenue, with a drill down to Subcategory vs. Sales Revenue?
- After you’ve configured the SSRS chart to show all axis labels, you might also have to increase the height and/or width of the chart, decrease the font and/or rotate the labels.
With that said, below are the steps necessary to change the LabelInterval property of a chart, which will fix the problem of SSRS not showing all axis labels:
- Select the chart. Open Chart Properties. Switch to the Chart Axis properties
- Under Labels, change the value of LabelInterval from Auto to 1