Author: Itzik Ben-Gan
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-761 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of SQL Server 2016, Transact-SQL data management, queries, and database programming. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and modify data
- Use subqueries, table expressions, grouping sets, and pivoting
- Query temporal and non-relational data, and output XML or JSON
- Create views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures
- Implement error handling, transactions, data types, and nulls