DBA & Performance Tuning Courses

Highlighted classes

Early bird offer

Advanced T-SQL Querying, Programming and Tuning for SQL Server

Online | 19 - 29 Apr 2021 | English

$3,950.00 $2,400.00

Available courses

Advanced T-SQL Querying, Programming and Tuning for SQL Server

Master your T-SQL Querying, Query Tuning and Programming skills. Create highly efficient solutions to...

More info

SQL Server Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting

Learn the internal architecture of SQL Server and the typical environments it operates in. Diagnose problems...

More info

Building and Managing High Availability Solutions with SQL Server

This class will be delivered in different days, please check your sessions....

More info

T-SQL Fundamentals

Do you want to write accurate, effective, and robust T-SQL code? If you want to learn T-SQL the right...

More info

TSQL Fundamentals (on demand)

T-SQL is Microsoft’s dialect of SQL. SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standardized computer language...

More info

Starting with SQL Server and Azure SQL Database

No matter how much ado is currently about big data, semi and unstructured data, the appropriate place...

More info

Data is the most valuable asset your company has. Protecting and managing your data infrastructure and data system can be a tough responsibility for any IT team. 

With Lucient’s SQL server training, we can help you effectively manage your data platform according to your company’s needs and your job responsibilities demand. Empower yourself to unlock your business’ competitive edge, implementing a data-driven strategy, and build solid foundations for the future of your data platform.

Can you find below any of the main issues you would like to get resolved? 

• Difficulty understanding code. “I write T-SQL Code, but I don´t understand the logic behind the language. I need to understand the why and the how the code works” – Then T-SQL Fundamentals is the right course for you. 

• Advanced TSQL training. “I am a DBA working full-time with T-SQL but need to go that extra mile, and master T-SQL, being able to develop a highly efficient solution to common business tasks.” – Our most popular SQL Server course, Advanced T-SQL course, will help you boost your programming skills, analyze execution plans, and successfully handle data-related troubleshooting.  

• Performance issues. “I am responsible for developing efficient data environments, and I have performance issues. Also, I need to be able to identify and pinpoint any incident within my database” – Take a look at our Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting course and discover what you can do to optimize your database’s performance. 

• High Availability. “I need to keep my system running, build high availability solutions and come up with a plan in case a disaster may come our way.” With the High Availability course, you will know exactly how to proceed, taking your SQL Server to the next level. 

In Lucient, we have provided data platform solutions for businesses since 2002 and sharing our experience with the community through precisely outlined training courses. You will benefit from real-life examples, insightful tips and advice over situations to avoid or be prepared for. 

Besides, should you need expert support help modernizing your data platform to a higher version (SQL Server 2019 is the latest one available) or moving it to the cloud, we can make that happen. Contact us to learn more. 

Where we can help you

Lucient is Gold certified and Learning Partner.

Lucient creates all-level training, designed to complement, and build on Microsoft’s curriculum. We are authors of any Official Study guides for Microsoft’ certifications.

Working with Lucient is a partnership.

We collaborate with our customers, understanding their detailed needs so that we can provide the most practical advice, training, and solutions.

Lucient guardian Detailed information

Lucient authors and trainers are world class Data Management and Analytic experts.

They bring to the classroom real-world problems and solutions derived from years of industry experience.

World leading experts in data

1000+

Clients Worldwide

Books Published

Countries Onboard

Empowering Businesses

Speak to a world-leading expert about data and intelligence solutions for your business.

Get in touch