Lead project delivery teams, the development and implementation of client engagements, and partner with the sales team to expand client relationships. Apply best-practice level technical aptitude for Microsoft’s SQL Server, Business Analytics, Power BI, Data Management or Development platforms, and related technologies.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate internal and client-facing leadership surrounding technology and services, delivery best practices, and methodologies. Mentor and lead other Lucient consultants as required.
- Work on engagements with client(s) to assist in the ramping up of their team to the relevant technology platform(s).
- Work with clients to define requirements, make recommendations, and develop solutions.
- Lead a project team of consultants and/or client resources to deliver a solution for the client – project leadership roles will include program management, solution architect(s), and/or technology tier expert, including solution development, as appropriate.
- Own the project management and account executive role in small engagements.
- Oversee case-study production for each client engagement.
- Be the lead, primary role in the overall project success and client satisfaction.
- Build strategic personal relationships with key client contacts and obtain a thorough understanding of the organization, culture, and business objectives.
- Lead the client in understanding how our technical services will help achieve the defined business objectives and financial impact.
- Engage in a technical presales capacity to help support the sales process.
- Maintain Microsoft or other vendor certifications as deemed valuable to Lucient.
- Work with Microsoft and other vendors to develop content such as authoring white papers and developing training.
- Build/maintain a social media presence including but not limited to blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage and deliver trainings.
- Education: Higher level education and relevant certifications is an asset.
- Experience: 15+ years technology related experience, plus 5+ years client-facing consulting leadership experience in Business Intelligence.
- Experience: High skilled in Power BI, Power Platforms, SQL Server, Azure.
- Ability to lead complex problem solving
- Experience with translating technical subjects to non-technical business stakeholders and executives
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Computer operation
- On-site client consulting
Virtual and travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!